15 March 2011

Marking The Mid-Point!

This weekend I hit the halfway mark for my novel!  I must admit, it feels great.  I'm moving right along with Drago and Grace's story, and before I know it, I'll have to start watching my word count to keep it within the 90,000 word limit that I've heard is the 'accepted' length of a first romance novel.  I tend to get 'involved', let's say, with my settings.
I'm hoping to find time this week to create a page on the blog where you can read an excerpt or two from the book.  I'll post as soon as I cross that item off my 'to-do' list.  I'm off to write a little before I turn in for the night.  Sweet Dreams! ~Nadja

2 comments:

  1. The status bar looks good! And congrats on reaching the half way point! Talk to you soon.

    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is so encouraging to have hit this mark.

    ReplyDelete